Fruitpicking job opportunity in Australia yagoonet Monday, June 9, 2014 51 Comments

Bourke Australia is located in Western New South Wales at the crossroads of the Mitchell Highway, Kamilaroi Highway and the Kidman Way. This City is known for it’s large wool , cotton and citrus production. There are somany things to see here including the The Bourke Weir, Afghan Mosque/Cemetary, and the Cobb & Co heritage trail.  Bourke Population is around 3,195

We listed the Fruitpicking Season Work in Bourke:

a. Month of January to May is for Melons
b. Month of April to May is for Cotton picking, cotton ginning
c. Month of May to June is for Vine pruning
d. Month of May to September is for Citrus
e. Month of November to January is for Grape

Take note of all of these when you are applying for a fruitpicking job in Bourke Australia. Goodluck and do your best.

Credit Image: Screenshot from Google Maps

by TodayPh

Today Philippines is our future today!

51 comments :

  1. this is a good job, how can I apply?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guys this is not true! Specially this kind of agency do not involved giving money, name of agency is four star.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup but how to apply,,tnx larry for d info..

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how can I apply?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am interested to apply this job,how to join>?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm interested. How can I apply? Please send to email martindferreras@yahoo.com. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm Ronnie Biadnes from Philippines i willing to apply. I'm certified computer technician .. 5 years of experiens... And know how to operate heavy truck.. How about the transportation and processing papers. My email Facebook Nick_biad@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am interested to apply. My contract here in Korea will end by this coming August. Here is my email address: markanthonytungul@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. sounds great, how can i apply?

    ReplyDelete
  11. That"s great! how to apply, sir?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need the job right now... Email me at alvincurt@gmail.com. make the best of the job

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a SCAM ! See.... there's no instructions on how to apply !

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow your visitor blog... can you tell me the screet?

    ReplyDelete
  15. GOOD DAY EXTRA INCOME SEEKER'S!
    (Students, Employed, Tambay, Single or Married)
    HIRING DATA ENTRY Online job ( HOME-BASED, WORK AT HOME )
    *DI PO ITO NETWORKING, OR SELLING PRODUCTS AT HIGIT SA LAHAT HINDI ITO SCAM.
    *100% LEGIT AND INCOME GENERATING. For more details kindly visit.www.unemployedpinoys.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. how can i apply fruitpicking in australia..send to my email..darlvillaruz@yahoo.com....thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi i am interested in applying fruitpicking in australia kindly send me the info i need on how i can apply here is my email ad.. lizadavid2008@yahoo.com tnx in advanced. By the way i am. Merliza david conanan from philippines.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Im interested.. How can i apply for that job...?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Im interested... How can i apply i will be In Australia by january.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'll apply too if I can't earn here...

    ReplyDelete
  21. How and where I can apply? I loved to do this. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Replies
    1. this is my email. rhoelmacainag@gmail.com im interested. i love fruitpicking.

      Delete
  23. I'm interested... How can I apply?

    ReplyDelete